Ever wondered who we are and what we do?
[br] [hr] [space size=30]
We meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at Joyce’s home – starting at 6:00 p.m.
Our WOM group 2012
Ruth Cheatham is a charter member of LBC & WOM charter member since 1947.
WOM does various mission projects, throughout the year, such as:
- Make lap robes
- Knitt hats and slippers for the homeless & people in nursing homes.
- Purchased a water well through the Franklin Graham Ministries.
- Make “Baby Adoption Bags” for Arizona Baptist Children’s Services.
- Showing our love for others during the month of February with various ministries.
- We also do whatever the Lord lays on our hearts to serve Him and others.
We support Lottie Moon Christmas offerings for foreign missions in December and Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions.
At each of our meetings we have a special prayer time for the missionaries all over the world who have birthdays on that day.
Come join us for a time
of fellowship and be blessed!
|Watch Word – Hebrews 12:1-2 NIV
|1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.|